- 8 oz. Cream Cheese
- 2 tsp. Milk
- 8 oz. Smoked Salmon, Chopped or Flaked
- 3 T. Chopped Green Onion
- Spices as desired (see Extra Touches)
Blend cream cheese and milk. Stir onions into mixture. Fold in Salmon. Refrigerate 2 hours to blend flavors. Serve on crackers or toasted bread points.
- Roll finished mixture in chopped parsley.
- Add finely chopped red and green pepper for extra color
- Add horseradish (2 tsp.), lemon juice (1T.), Tabasco (a few drops), and or chopped nuts, chopped capers (2 tsp.)