- 1/3 C. Fresh Lemon Juice Finely grated
- rind from one lemon
- 2 Tblsp. + 2 tsp. Champagne Vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon Mustard
- pinch of ground White Pepper
- ½ tsp. Kosher (coarse) salt
- ½ C. Olive Oil
- 1-1/2 lb. Fresh Sashimi grade Tuna, ground coarsely or diced
- ½ C. finely minced Red Onion
- ½ C. drained Capers
- ¼ C. finely minced soft sun-dried tomatoes
- ½ C. mixed fresh herbs (parsley, chives, tarragon, chervil)
Mix the first 6 dressing ingredients together then whisk in the oil.
Mix the Tartare ingredients, add the dressing and combine thoroughly.
Divide among 8 plates and serve with a dollop of crème fraiche on top.